Click on the Get Adobe Reader button to download
Adobe Reader so that you can view the following documents.

Building and Construction:

        Curb Cut Sidewalk Permit

        Electrical Permit

         Mechanical Permit

        Plumbing Permit

        Roofing/Siding Permit

         Building Permit

        Sewer Inspection

Portable Storage Unit Permit

        Water Well Installation Permit

        Fence Permit

        Cheney Permit- use for Sprinkler Permit, Sign, Sheds (under 400 sq ft)

Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Roofing/Siding and Building Permits are inspected by Metropolitan Area Building and Construction Department.

Permits must be obtained through the City of Cheney. Please complete the appropriate permit from the list above and bring it to City Hall, email, of fax it to City Hall. 

City Hall - 131 N Main, Cheney, KS 

Email -

Fax - 1-316-542-0185

Payment must be received before the permit will be processed. 

Cash, Check, and Credit are accepted forms of payment (Credit Card payments will be charged a 2.5% fee)

Click Here to pay via credit card online.